AAMGA Members receive priority registration until June 9, 2017. Non-AAMGA members may register AFTER June 9, 2017 and must use the PDF registration form below. Non-member registrations received before June 9, will not be processed and will be held until after June 9 and processed only if Week 1 has not been filled.
- AAMGA Members: $995 per person
- Non-members: $1250 per person
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday
- Networking opportunities at the Welcome Reception and UFO Reception
- Classroom supplies
- Electronic access to instruction materials (laptops are strongly recommended)
- Daily parking at Georgia State University Buckhead Center for local attendees
The Attendee List will be emailed to registered participants two weeks prior to the event.
Business casual attire is appropriate for classes Monday, July 17 - Thursday, July 20. Participants are welcome to dress casually on Friday, July 21 for the half-day of classes and travels home, keeping in mind that you are still among your colleagues and clients on Friday and should dress modestly. Jeans are acceptable for Friday's session
- Business casual for men: casual slacks, no jackets or ties. Workplace attire.
- Business casual for women: casual slack, blouses, dresses. Workplace attire.
Cancellations received on or before June 16, 2017 will receive a 100% refund. No refunds will be made after June 16, 2017. Delegate registration can be transferred free of charge at any time prior to the start of the conference. To submit a cancellation or transfer, please email Beth Hanny at email@example.com.
Registration Form (Non-member forms will not be processed until AFTER June 9, no matter when submitted)