Any direct risk bearing entity; Lloyds syndicate; London Company; Corporation of Lloyds; Lloyds broker; reinsurance/intermediary, or underwriting manager, other than retail insurance producers is eligible to apply for Associate Membership.
- Subscribe to the purposes of the Association as set forth in the Mission Statement, and Bylaws and to the following sections of the Code of Ethics adopted by the Board of Directors of the membership as a whole. Such Code of Ethics sections may be amended from time to time:
- Legal Responsibilities
- Community Obligations
- An applicant must submit at least three (3) favorable letters from sponsoring Wholesale Insurance Members of this Association in good standing.
- To be elected to Associate Membership, the applicant must receive the favorable vote of a majority of the Board of Directors of this Association.
Associate Member Dues:
Risk Bearing Entities with gross written premiums based on North American MGA written premiums:
- Less than $100 Million: $4,250.00
- $100 Million to $500 Million: $6,250.00
- Over $500 Million: $7,250.00
Non-Risk Bearing Entities dues: $3,500.00