- Under Forty
- HR Links
One of the many assets the Association has is its meetings. Members and industry business partners appreciate the world-class venues and professionally managed meetings in a relaxed atmosphere conducive to combining the fostering of business and personal relationships, with having access to world and industry leaders. The Association’s yearly meetings include the:
- Annual Meeting: May
- Committee Day & Business Planning Sessions: June
- Under Forty Organization Annual Meeting: September
- Automation Conference: February
In addition, the AAMGA University conducts over 40 continuing education and professional development classes annually.
The Operations Committee works with the AAMGA staff to coordinate venues, speakers, receptions, programs and the Insurance Master Calendar, which contains the dates and information on a variety of meetings of interest to industry, markets and others in the insurance profession.
2012-2013 Operations Committee Goals
- Help identify unlisted branch offices and report to Executive Group.
- Help maintain master calendar annually.
- Work with HQ to develop surveys for our members and provide feedback once surveys were received (golf, entertainment, etc.).
- Work with HQ on any special projects.
- Help with event promotion for attending events.
- Keep SOP’s (standard operating procedures) current.
- Create a plan to store AAMGA history annually for the next “History Book update.”
Members of the 2012-2013 AAMGA Operations Committee are
|Michael K. Berry
Specialty Insurance Managers, Inc.
Chris-Leef General Agency, CMGA
|Jennifer Larsen Jensen, CIC
|Gary Lee Gibson
Coastal Brokers Insurance Services
|Ann Boman Clark
Hudson Insurance Group
|James 'Flip' Hogan, Jr., CIW
Underwriters, Inc., CMGA
|William A. Fink
Delta General Agency Corp.
|Thomas D. Stamm
Markel - West / Scottsdale
York Risk Services Group, Inc.
|Coryn Thalmann, CIC, CIW
Jimcor Agency Inc.
T/A Jimcor Agencies, CMGA
Meadowbrook Insurance Group
Scottsdale Insurance Company
|Danny Gendusa, CIW
RPS First Premium, CMGA