Welcome to the AAMGA’s 2015 Annual Meeting landing page. It is here that you will find registration and hotel information, dining and entertainment options, videos and photos, all in one place to enhance your Annual Meeting planning and experience.
The Gaylord National Resort in National Harbor, Maryland is the host of the 89th AAMGA Annual Meeting. Located on the Potomac River, 8 miles south of Washington, D.C., the resort anchors the 300 acre National Harbor waterfront entertainment district.
Attending the AAMGA Annual Meeting offers you unrestricted access to the entire wholesale insurance distribution marketplace, including U.S. and Canadian managing general agents, program managers and administrators, domestic and international markets, brokers and aggregators, markets, intermediaries, reinsurers and business service companies. The Agents & Brokers Lounge has been enhanced and enlarged, allowing for additional reserved tables and spaces. Opportunities for networking, scheduling meetings, and entertaining clients are abundant.
Highlights of the 2015 AAMGA Annual Meeting:
- Opening Breakfast featuring a “Point/Counterpoint” between David Axelrod and Karl Rove
- AAMGA Business Meeting featuring remarks by John Nelson, Chairman of Lloyd’s
- Expanded Agents & Brokers Lounge
- AAMGA Insurance Trade and Vendor Show
- Under Forty Organization Activities
- Gala Banquet featuring Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers
Program Administration Forms
Click one of the links below to download a program administration form that's applicable to you.
Annual Meeting Attendees
Please see the Attendee tab for a full list of participants.