AAMGA Annual Meeting 2012
Welcome to the 2012 Annual Meeting website. It is here that you will find registration and hotel information, dining and entertainment options, videos and photos and so much more, all in one place to enhance your Annual Meeting planning and experience.
This year we celebrate the 86th meeting of the AAMGA and 25 years of the AAMGA University providing specialized educational opportunities for professionals in the wholesale insurance marketplace.
We open the meeting on Sunday, May 6 with our Annual University Day featuring “Getting Results that Matter,” a course developed as part of the Senior Leader Certificate Program through Georgia State’s Department of Risk Management and Insurance and taught by Dr. James Senn.
But the real kickoff begins Sunday evening with “Denim and Diamonds” at the Opening Reception! Its blue jeans, boots and jewels under the Texas sky.
Click the Attendee Tab for online and paper meeting registration. Click on the other tabs for information, photos and video
2012 Meeting Highlights:
- Opening Breakfast with Tucker Carlson and Paul Begala
- Annual Business Meeting and University Recognition with Guest Speaker Terry Bradshaw
- Spouse Luncheon with Guest Speaker Debbie Reynolds
- Associate Member Lunch and Town Hall Meeting
- Golf and tennis tournaments
- Gala Dinner and Show featuring the Temptations
- And, as always, we look forward to the Company Parties on Monday and Tuesday evenings.
New this year is Zumba! Don’t be shy…all registered delegates are invited to dance the stress away on Monday afternoon!
Visit each of the pages listed and follow the links to information that will familiarize you with the JW Marriott Hill Country and the 86th AAMGA Annual Meeting- even before you arrive!
AAMGA Annual Meeting Platinum Sponsors
AAMGA Annual Meeting Gold Sponsor
AAMGA Annual Meeting Silver Sponsor